Wouldn't it be nice if there was a handbook to explain when and how to use eDiscovery solutions without spending hundreds of thousands of dollars?
For solo, small and mid-sized law firms finding answers to eDiscovery tech questions hasn't been an easy task. Rockstar consultant and speaker Brett Burney and I have teamed up to publish the 2018 eDiscovery Buyers Guide to solve exactly this problem.
Now available, download Volumes 1 and 2 of the guide to tackle some of our most commonly heard questions, such as:
- Are there any solutions that don't come with IT costs?
- When does a case merit the investment in eDiscovery tools?
- What tools can also be used for everyday casework?
- How can I afford tools used by large firms?
- Do I have to work with a consultant?
- Can my law firm benefit from Trial Prep services?
- Who are the go-to consultants that understand boutique law firm litigation?
- And much, much more!
The guides span over twenty categories and boast more than one-hundred-thirty pages of product reviews. Combined with additional contributions from several industry experts, our goal is to de-mystify the eDiscovery product landscape. These essential guidebooks are here to be your aid for purchasing and answer the questions you may not have known to ask.
Solo, small and midsized law firms have been an afterthought for many of the massive eDiscovery providers. Our opinion is because there hasn't been enough education around what tools would be a good fit for their budget or caseload.
By publishing the guides, we aim to dis-spell the misconceptions around eDiscovery tools, services, and costs. To provide use cases and valuable insights from some of the leading professionals who have worked with the solutions directly.
Download both of the 2018 eDiscovery Buyers Guide Volumes today!